AWS SysOps is 1st level of the certification of Amazon Web Service. training Chennai.. AWS SysOps Administrator course is organized to achieve the skills to understand the the concept of IaaS PaaS and SaaS in cloud platform and to understand traditional Network and helps for the planning and implement in Cloud technologies.Our AWS Training Anna Nagar Chennai located in Prime location neat metro Anna Nagar Park station
SmartEntry guarantee you to achieve the Real time knowledge and Certification
System Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
Join AWS Certification Training in Chennai and Avail 50 % discount on International Certification or 30 % Discount on Course. Avail offers till April 31st 2018.
Learn from experts and powers the way the experience in Real Time. In past 3 years more than 300 candidates has placed in AWS, only placement institute in Chennai.
Looking for a AWS solution in corporates to migrate from Traditional to Cloud, VPC networks for Corporates, Meet us for any clarification and surely asserts you right solutions in right time.
SmartEntry focus on AWS Jobs Opportunity Placements and Assurance in MNC’s recruiters through Monster, Naukri and Indeed. SmartEntry has tie up with Amazon AWS Recruiters, Amazon AWSPlacement consultants, in-house conducts Amazon recruiting events for AWS Jobs and AWS Internships for College students. Our candidates placed in MNC jobs and Corporates.
1. Introduction and History of AWS
2. AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
3. AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
4. AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
5. AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
6. Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
7. Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS
8. Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
9. Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
10. Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
11. Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
12. Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
13. Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
14. Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
15. Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition